100% Online Learning K-5
Online learning is returning this fall!
In response to the needs of our families, Stillwater Area Public Schools is offering a 100% online learning option for students in grades K-5 for the start of the 2021-2022 school year. This option is being designed to serve children under 12 years of age who are not yet eligible for COVID-19 vaccination. Families will need to commit to the program for the entire first semester and space is limited.
Registration is now closed for online learning.
Online learning will be provided for the first semester, which runs through January 21, 2022. Availability of online learning for Semester 2 will be determined later this fall, depending on the status of the pandemic and other factors determined both locally and by MDE.
What to expect
The program will look very similar to last year’s 100% online learning model. Students will be instructed by Stillwater teachers, have access to our curriculum, and connect with their peers and classmates in a virtual space. Online learners will also have access to all of our district’s incredible support staff and services.
Note: Availability of Online Learning is dependent on approval of a waiver by the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) and our school board.
- Online learning is only available to Stillwater Area Public School students in grades K-5.
- Families must commit to the program for the entire first semester.
- Space is limited.
- Priority will be given to families who registered by the August 8 deadline.
- Any available spots after that time will be filled on a first come, first served basis up to August 30.
- The availability of online learning for Semester 2 will be determined later this fall.