Power up and connect to WiFi
- The Chromebook may be out of battery, make sure it is plugged into an outlet.
- Open the lid and press the power button in the upper right of the keyboard.
- Once the computer has powered on, connect to your home internet (WiFi) connection. Once the computer has completely loaded, click on the WiFi button in the lower right, select your network’s name (if you are unsure, contact your internet provider) and enter the password (if there is one).
The Chromebook computer should automatically connect in the future.
There are two methods to log into student Chromebooks. We want the students to work as independently as possible, so please work with your child to determine the method that will work best for your family.
Using Clever Badge
- Sign in using a Clever badge (QR code).
- Click NEXT and hold the Clever badge up to the camera (facing the computer screen).
Using Google Login:
- Sign in using your student’s Google Login: (Use when Clever badge is unavailable).
- Click Sign in with a different account and type in your student’s email user name, then click NEXT.
(student email address follows this naming convention: first 5 letters of last name, first 3 letters of first name, followed by 3 numbers).
Then type in the password (the student’s 6 digit student ID), then click NEXT.
NOTE: Directions for finding your student’s email address and student ID can be found on the homepage of your school’s website.
Both login methods will bring your student directly to the Clever Portal landing page.
Your child can click on the Seesaw Icon to access their Seesaw class.